Saturday, December 29, 2007

What is a Consumer Report?

I have mentioned in an earlier post about Free Consumer Reports and I started to think that there maybe some people out there who have the faintest idea what a Consumer Report is. Well if you do a search on Google for Consumer Reports, you'd most likely be greeted with a certain consumer reports site.



Well, apparently, what can be found on google regarding consumer reports is reports FOR consumers, not reports OF consumers. Obviously, what I was talking about was in fact reports OF consumers. So I did a search for the correct term to use and its in fact
market research. In fact, I've found a good site for you : http://www.forrester.com/rb/research It has basically what I intended for you to obtain, reports of consumers and the market.



It contains some elements of free market research but there are those paid ones which involves money and it makes sense to pay for such information because research aint easy and more if its research of consumers within certain markets :)



Why is that important? Well, it really makes much sense to know a market before entering it and like I've mentioned it before, market research is of utmost importance. Remember that.



So I apologize if those who have been looking for Free Consumer Reports and reach here knowing that you did not get what you want, on the other hand, thank you for reading through several pages of this make easy money online blog while you were at it :) Hope you hadnt wasted your time.



Though it really made me scratched my head when there were some who actually came here by the keyword : "Make money online consumer reports". If you're still here reading this, do make a note of your presence :)

0 comments: