Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ways to select a niche

In accordance with the objective of this blog, which is to release what information I have, (pathetic or not), for free, and make sure they're easy to understand so that readers are able to make easy money online for free. :) Share the wealth!

Anyway, I've been blog hopping for the past few days particularly reading up on topics regarding ways to select a niche. Some are good while some are just pure bullshit you can just wish the blogger would shut the fuck up. But anyways, I've discovered some new tools (yes, they're free) and they're what I'd call, sure-fire tools that can let you select a niche that WILL work.


Yes, and the best part is its free! How's that? You have a way to select a niche, that will work, and its free! All you gotta do is just put in some work. Well I said, easy, not lazy. ;)


Anyway, I'd like to touch on the common things that these blogs have about ways to select a niche and I'd try and post up some different stuff, if i have any.


Similarities on ways to select a niche

  1. You have to think of a something that has connection to you (for those who do not know where to start)
  2. If you're a good marketer, then you'd have read the news and found out what's the rising trend
  3. You're then required to find out if there's a market for your niche
  4. You do so by using tools that gives off estimated search volume on google, yahoo etc etc.
  5. If there is indeed a market for your niche, you go on ahead to google, type in your niche with quotes "your niche"
  6. If the number of competitors are below a certain amount, then you've found yourself a marketable niche
  7. You then set up a site/blog around that niche, and use affiliate marketing, adsense and what nots to help you earn money

Now, what would happen if you found a HUGE GOLDMINE waiting to be tapped. The only problem, you know nuts about the niche. Uh-oh. Well, no problem, you can always research on the niche and pick out the best stuff. Well, I've (well, not really me, i just found it :p) made doing things like this easier for you. :)


If that's what you currently know and have been doing, welll i have to tell you, great! You're doing a good job and that's what you should be doing in one of the steps to making money online.

And by far any means, you can go ahead doing so, because hey, its only a matter of clicks before you can find what you need. Then why am I making this post about ways to select a niche then?

Well, I have a set of sure-fire methods, that are EASY(read : not lazy), and you can find numerous amounts of niche easily, hopefully more effectively, and.. What else do you want? That's quite a hefty amount of benefits.


Now, since this is free, I would like to see if this way of selecting a niche is really indeed easy and of course, I would like for it to be beneficial to me. How? Since I'm not charging anything, I just ask that you subscribe to my feed. Simple? I'll be making a feed only post on this information. It might probably get indexed but I don't care, as long as its not easily available to many.


I assure you, this information is too simple, too dumb but why should you or anyone care? It works! :)

I'll be looking forward to your subscribing. ;) Look out for the post in my feed. ;) This way of selecting a niche is only my opinionated version as with many others, but I feel its the best, because its the easiest ;)

0 comments: