Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A Free Traffic GoldMine

Well in relation to my previous post regarding prospects being the most important aspect of making money, its common sense to know that without traffic comes no prospects. Thus, in a way, you actually have to have decent amounts of traffic to attract these prospects.



And with my theme of making money online for free, I've scoured around for ways to increase your traffic for free, which in fact I have mentioned in another previous post regarding free internet advertising.


Well, for those not in the now, I'd like to present a new find I had a couple of days back. Its a new program/site for increasing your network as well as traffic. Without further ado :


EntreCard


You'd have noticed the small widget in my sidebar with the capital E at the corner? Yeah, that is it. Im not going to blabber on about what its about (you can find that out by clicking on that link) but I am going to tell you about what I've experienced with it over the last couple of days testing it.



I have gotten an increase in traffic. Simple enough? Not quite. I wouldnt really call it increase? More of a spike. Ok maybe an increase if you'd like. By how much you'd ask? I cant screen at the moment but trust my words when I tell you that it increased by more than 500% over a night. :) Yeah I am happy for that moment. There was a doubt about that traffic, which I thought were the kinds that just came by to drop their entrecards for a credit and leave (read more about the entrecard NOW :D) but I was so wrong.


The number of people staying in my site and browsing around increased by 1000%. Yes you saw it right. 1000%. :) Its a good service and business model. The best part is it contains a whole lot of categories from which you can advertise your site FOR FREE from. What else can one ask for?



No one is forcing you, but I do encourage you to take advantage of this free traffic goldmine that is only going to get bigger soon. As Im sure you would know, free traffic doesnt come by that easily, more so free quality traffic. So why wait? ;)



PS : Do interest yourself in clicking on the widget mentioned on your right as itll help me and it might help you as well! :) Get your free quality traffic today!

5 comments:

..::Ev︼@ngel::. said...

hai..may i bother..
how to do u make the expandable post content?.>i just can't get it..
explain...mine uluklang.blogspot.com

Nor said...

entrecard is sending me good traffic so far. i hope it stays that way.

ryan said...

Entrecard is doing well here. I just wish they had a random blog button, that would make it totally awesome.

Alfian said...

@ ev@angel : You can go to the template maker's site and they'll explain it simply. Im not really good at explaining. :p

@ronniee ferez : Yeah, hopefully. Though, there's been rumours by net veterans that it wont last long *shrugs*

@ryan444123 : Like the stumbleupon toolbar ey? Yeah, that'll probably do good. Suggested it to them yet? :)

Ronnie said...

well, they are speculating that it might be another 'blog-rush" case.